Vitamin C HA Pen injections are intended for antioxidant
- Unhealthy, dim complexion;
- Pigment spots, age related darkening of epidermis;
- Add the product to facial masks or adding into the water for washing face. It’s sufficient to mix one vial with water in even proportions and to wipe the face with this liquid twice a day: in the morning and in the evening.
Instructions for Conducting a Skin Patch Test.
1. Sanitize a part of your skin with alcohol (e.g inner wrist, inner elbow, back of the ear, face)
2. Add product to ampoule and attach to Hyaluron Pen
3. Test pen to make sure its working
4. Make one Shot of 0.1 ml of product into skin area.
5. DO NOT RUB
6. Leave for 48-72 hrs
7. Observe appearance of skin for redness, swelling or irritation. If this is present DO NOT USE this product if irritation is present.
It is your responsibility to conduct a patch test before using this product. Though we have done research and will make certain we supply the highest quality possible with the companies we work with, you are still liable for conducting your own research into the safety and use of this products before invasive treatment.We take no liability claimed against our company and its subsidiaries seen or unseen from the use of this product.
DISCLAIMER: These claims have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or skin disorders.