In this course you will the art of Permanent Makeup. This class covers everything you need to know to become a professional PMU Technician.
This training will be completed in two days
See what is covered below.
For PMU Training at our Site
- Anatomy of the skin
- Types of skin
- Health and Safety
- Types of needles and their uses
- Needle Depth
- Eyebrow shapes vs Face Shapes
- Color Theory
- Corrective techniques and Fitzpatrick Typing
- Shading with PMU Machine to create a seamless background for eyelinet, brows and lips.
- State laws regarding Permanent Makeup
- Consultation forms and how to use them
- Step by Step practice skin simulation from start to finish for Lips, Eyes Brows
What you will receive
- Training Kit with a Permanent Makeup machine, practice skin, needles, ink
- Training Manuals
- Certification of completion for PMU and on the day of training
- Certificate of Practicum. After submitting 3 case studies
Practice is on mannequin ONLY unless otherwise specified
Get Insurance Coverage when you've completed this course