In this course you will the art of Microblading. This class covers everything you need to know to become a professional Microblade Technician.
Join us for 1 day of beauty training.
See what is covered below.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Types of skin
- Health and Safety
- Types of needles and their uses (Slant, curved, straight)
- Types of needles to achieve fine line hair stroke and thick line hairstroke
- How to create direction and transition with hairstrokes
- Eyebrow shapes vs Face Shapes
- 5 variation and patterns of hair strokes
- Shading with Microneedling to create a seamless background
- State laws regarding Microblading
- Consultation forms and how to use them
- Step by Step practice skin simulation from start to finish
What you will receive
- Microblading Training kit
- Training Manuals for Microblading
- Certificate of completion for Microblading on the same day of training.
- (Optional) Certificate of Practicum. After submitting 3 case studies
Practice is on mannequin ONLY unless otherwise specified