THIS TRAINING IS SPONSORED BY OLEANDERS PRODUCTS
In this course you will the art of Classic with an introduction to volume lash extensions and Microblading. This class covers everything you need to know to become a professional lash and Microblade Technician.
Join us for 1 day of beauty training.
See what is covered below.
For Eyelash Extensions.
- Health and safety
- Anatomy of the eye
- Types of lash Curls, Thickness and Length
- How to assess the correct extension to use
- Speed Lashing Technique
- Perfect graduation and Uniformity
- How to lift the outer corner for that feline flick
- How to create various Eyelash Styles like Cat, Kitten, Dolly, Round, Natural Styles
- Understand Eyes Shapes such as Round, Asian, Close set and wide set eyes, deep set eyes and the best eyelash styles for them
- Introduction to Volume lashes using multiple lashes
- Anatomy of the skin
- Types of skin
- Health and Safety
- Types of needles and their uses (Slant, curved, straight)
- Types of needles to achieve fine line hair stroke and thick line hairstroke
- How to create direction and transition with hairstrokes
- Eyebrow shapes vs Face Shapes
- 5 variation and patterns of hair strokes
- Shading with Microneedling to create a seamless background
- State laws regarding Microblading
- Consultation forms and how to use them
- Step by Step practice skin simulation from start to finish
- What you will receive
- Eyelash Extensions Training kit
- Microblading Training Kit
- Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate
- Training Manuals for Lash Extensions and Microblading
- Certification of completion for Microblading
- Certificate of completion for Eyelash Extensions
- Complete 3 case study for both Microblading and Eyelash Extensions and submit for grading to receive an additional certification. (Optional)
Training on Mannequin for one day classes, Models not required.
3 and 5 day sessions available with practice on models. Inquire below
For more information about this class please call/text 714 468 5201 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Driving Directions sent upon within 24 hrs of registration
Class time: 10am-10pm