In this course you will the art of Classic with an introduction to volume lash extensions and Microblading. This class covers everything you need to know to become a professional lash and Microblade Technician.
Join us for 1 day of beauty training.
See what is covered below.
For Eyelash Extensions.
- Health and safety
- Anatomy of the eye
- Types of lash Curls, Thickness and Length
- How to assess the correct extension to use
- Speed Lashing Technique
- Perfect graduation and Uniformity
- How to lift the outer corner for that feline flick
- How to create various Eyelash Styles like Cat, Kitten, Dolly, Round, Natural Styles
- Understand Eyes Shapes such as Round, Asian, Close set and wide set eyes, deep set eyes and the best eyelash styles for them
- Introduction to Volume lashes using multiple lashes
- Anatomy of the skin
- Types of skin
- Health and Safety
- Types of needles and their uses (Slant, curved, straight)
- Types of needles to achieve fine line hair stroke and thick line hairstroke
- How to create direction and transition with hairstrokes
- Eyebrow shapes vs Face Shapes
- 5 variation and patterns of hair strokes
- Shading with Microneedling to create a seamless background
- State laws regarding Microblading
- Consultation forms and how to use them
- Step by Step practice skin simulation from start to finish
- What you will receive
- Eyelash Extensions Training kit
- Microblading Training Kit
- Bloodborne Pathogen Certificate
- Training Manuals for Lash Extensions and Microblading
- Certification of completion for Microblading
- Certificate of completion for Eyelash Extensions
- Complete 3 case study for both Microblading and Eyelash Extensions and submit for grading to receive an additional certification. (Optional)
Training on Mannequin for one day classes, Models not required.
3 and 5 day sessions available with practice on models. Inquire below
For more information about this class please call/text 714 468 5201 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Driving Directions sent upon within 24 hrs of registration
Class time: 10am-10pm
Payment Plans available with KLARNA and SEZZLE. Select this option at checkout
Get Insurance Coverage when you've completed this course