THIS TRAINING IS SPONSORED BY OLEANDERS PRODUCTS
In this course you will the art of Classic with an introduction to volume lash extensions. This class covers everything you need to know to become a professional lash Technician.
Join us for 1 day of beauty training. .
See what is covered below.
For Eyelash Extensions.
- Health and safety
- Anatomy of the eye
- Types of lash Curls, Thickness and Length
- Quick Lashing
- How to create various Eyelash Styles like Cat, Kitten, Dolly, Round, Natural Styles
- Understand Eyes Shapes such as Round, Asian, Close set and wide set eyes, deep set eyes and the best eyelash styles for them
- Introduction to Volume lashes using multiple lashes
What you will receive
- Eyelash Extensions Training kit
- First Aid Certificate
- Training Manuals for Lash Extensions
- Certificate of completion for Eyelash Extensions on the same day of training.
- (Optional) Certificate of Practicum. After submitting 3 case studies
Training on Mannequin for one day classes, Models not required.
For more information about this class please call/text 714 468 5201 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Board of Cosmetology in your state may require you to have either an Esthetician or Cosmetology License to provide Eyelash Extensions Services in a salon.
Your local Department of Health may require a tattoo license to practise Microblading services professionally in your area.
Please contact your local board of cosmetology or department of health for more information on requirements.