Why do we age?
Main causes of ageing
Eating for health, youth & energy
Vitamins & minerals
Herbs for good looks - inside & out
Skin & hair rejuvenation
The facial workout
Say good-bye to stress
Amino acids, essential fatty acids, enzymes
This course is accredited with NCEA for 1 CE which covers the following areas in this course;-
- Explain how to conduct client consultation and preparation
- Identify appropriate body language when communicating with clients with Record Keeping
- Describe the steps to conduct basic skin analysis and identify various skin types
- Identify the anatomy of the skin
To receive NCEA certificate please follow instructions provided in your course.
Course Duration: Unlimited Access to Learning Portal
Delivery Method: Online
- Video(s) and Downloadable PDF
- Certificate of Completion
- Computer Access ( this course is 100% online)
- Internet Access
- Working email address (your login credentials will be sent 24hrs after registration)
All of our courses are eligible for insurance and are internationally accredited. In order to maintain accreditation and ensure quality of our courses, you may be required to upload practical Assignments of this course to receive certificate of completion. Check Accreditations and approvals here
Note: This online course is NON-REFUNDABLE It is your responsibility to check in your state to see if you can practice or not before registering. We reserve the right to cancel or refund at will.