1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml
|Thin/ Fine||Thin lines, worry lines, periobital Lines, perioral lines|
|Medium/ Derm||moderate wrinkles, giabellar wrinkles, oral commissures, lip plumping, lip vermilion border, cheeks|
|Thick/ Deep||cheeks, deep folds, shaping face contour|
|SubCutaneous||breast enhancement, buttock augmentation|
Please be aware Thick and Subcutaneous should never be used on the lips. Always use Fine or derm viscosity for lips.
Instructions for Conducting a Skin Patch Test.
1. Sanitize a part of your skin with alcohol (e.g inner wrist, inner elbow, back of the ear, face)
2. Add product to ampoule and attach to Hyaluron Pen
3. Test pen to make sure its working
4. Make one Shot of 0.1 ml of product into skin area.
5. DO NOT RUB
6. Leave for 48-72 hrs
7. Observe appearance of skin for redness, swelling or irritation. If this is present DO NOT USE this product if irritation is present.
HOW TO ADD OUR HA FILLER TO AMPOULES
It is your responsibility to conduct a patch test before using this product. Though we have done research and will make certain we supply the highest quality possible with the companies we work with, you are still liable for conducting your own research into the safety and use of this products before invasive treatment. We take no liability claimed against our company and its subsidiaries seen or unseen from the use of this product.
Any claims made regarding this product have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease or skin disorders.