1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml, 20ml, 50ml
|Thin/ Fine||Thin lines, worry lines, periobital Lines, perioral lines|
|Medium/ Derm||moderate wrinkles, giabellar wrinkles, oral commissures, lip plumping, lip vermilion border, cheeks|
|Thick/ Deep||lip augmentation, cheeks, deep folds, shaping face contour|
|SubCutaneous||breast enhancement, buttock augmentation|
Instructions for Conducting a Skin Patch Test.
1. Sanitize a part of your skin with alcohol (e.g inner wrist, inner elbow, back of the ear, face)
2. Add product to ampoule and attach to Hyaluron Pen
3. Test pen to make sure its working
4. Make one Shot of 0.1 ml of product into skin area.
5. DO NOT RUB
6. Leave for 48-72 hrs
7. Observe appearance of skin for redness, swelling or irritation. If this is present DO NOT USE this product if irritation is present.
HOW TO ADD OUR HA FILLER TO AMPOULES
1. You must use the recommended ampoules with the Hyaluron pen. Click here
2. Pull out ampoule plunger
3. Attach needle that comes in Hyaluronic Acid packet to Hyaluronic acid syringe
4. Insert HA into ampoule. Squeeze slowly until full. Leave a small gap at top.
5. Reattached ampoule plunger
6. Screw into Hyaluron pen
7. Test pen by adding air, then dial down 0.1ml then press button. If nothing comes out repeat steps 7 until you see product shooting out. Your pen and ampoule is calibrated.
See video demonstration below