What you'll learn in this beauty course:
- Skin Diseases and Disorders
- Health and safety/Hygiene/Sterilisation methods
- Equipment set up and Maintenance/ Handling Equipment
- Consulting Client before treatment
- Providing aftercare to the client
- Carrying out treatments:
- Step-by-step ( cavitation, RF, laser Lipo, vacuum treatment techniques)
This course is accredited with NCEA for 1 CE which covers the following areas in this course;-'
- Identify how to ask appropriate questions to clients during consultation
- Identify how to conduct detailed screening by following consultation form and identifying contraindications
- Apply active listening when communicating with clients
- Describe various setting on the ultrasound fat cavitation machine
To receive NCEA certificate please follow instructions provided in your course.
Course Duration: Unlimited Access to Learning Portal
Delivery Method: 100% Online
- Video(s) and Downloadable PDF consultation form
- Digital Certificate of Completion
- Computer Access ( this course is 100% online)
- Internet Access
- Working email address (your login instructions will be sent 24hrs after registration)
To access your course follow the steps below AFTER purchase
All of our courses are eligible for insurance and are internationally accredited. In order to maintain accreditation and ensure quality of our courses, you may be required to upload practical Assignments of this course to receive certificate of completion. Check Accreditations and approvals here
Note: This online course is NON-REFUNDABLE It is your responsibility to check in your state to see if you can practice or not before registering. We reserve the right to cancel or refund at will.