In this course you will the art of Microblading. This class covers everything you need to know to become a professional Microblade Technician.
See what is covered below.
- Anatomy of the skin
- Types of skin (Fitzpatrick Scale)
- Color Theory
- Health and Safety
- Types of needles and their uses (Slant, curved, straight)
- Types of needles to achieve fine line hair stroke and thick line hairstroke
- How to create direction and transition with hairstrokes
- Eyebrow shapes vs Face Shapes
- variations and patterns of hair strokes
- Shading with Microneedling to create a seamless background
- State laws regarding Microblading
- Consultation forms and how to use them
- Step by Step practice skin simulation from start to finish
All of our courses are eligible for insurance and are internationally accredited. In order to maintain accreditation and ensure quality of our courses, you may be required to upload practical Assignments of this course to receive certificate of completion. Check Accreditations and approvals here
Note: This online course is NON-REFUNDABLE It is your responsibility to check in your state to see if you can practice or not before registering. We reserve the right to cancel or refund at will.
- PDF Consultation form
- Blood-borne Pathogen training
- Unlimited access to Learning portal
- Digital Certificate of completion for Microblading
- Computer Access ( this course is 100% online)
- Internet Access
- Working email address (your login credentials will be sent 24hrs after registration)