In this course you will the art of Micro shading.
Join us for 1 day of beauty training.
See what is covered below.
This class covers
- Anatomy of the skin
- Types of skin
- Health and Safety
- Types of needles and their uses (round, flat, roller)
- Eyebrow shapes vs Face Shapes
- State laws regarding Micro shading
- Consultation forms and how to use them
- Step by Step practice skin simulation from start to finish
- Brow Mapping for accurate measurement
- Brow shape vs face shape
- Shading with roller Manual tool
- Shading with round and flat shader Manual tool
- Ombre and standard shading techniques Manual tool
What you will receive
- Micro shading Training Kit
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Training Manuals for Microshading
- Certification of completion for Microshading
Practice on mannequin only unless otherwise specified
Duration: 1 day (driving directions sent upon registration.
Get Insurance Coverage when you've completed this course