Learn how to apply Hyaluronic Acid to your clients without the use of injections needles. With this revolutionary technique you can add fillers to your clients face without the use of a needle.
This online course covers every aspect of using the pen to achieve great results for your clients.
Become a professional Hyaluron Pen Technician Today!!
- Anatomy of the Skin
- Client Consultation
- Contraindication , health and safety precautions- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Understanding Hyaluronic Acid & its chemical composition
- Substitutes for Hyaluronic Acid
- How to Assemble the pen and what its parts are used for
- Understanding the mechanics of the Hyaluron pen.
- Pre-Appointment Set up
- Application procedures for Lip, and the face and how to support the skin for application.
- Post Appointment Information
- Client Aftercare
- State Laws and regulations
- Business Marketing
This course is accredited with NCEA for 1 CE which covers the following areas in this course;-
- Describe how to maintain safe and effective methods of working when assisting with salon operations.
- Identify how to clean and set up salon work areas.
- Discuss various parts of the skin
- Identify the parts of the hyaluron pen machine
To receive NCEA certificate please follow instructions provided in your course.
Course Duration: Unlimited Access to Learning Portal
Delivery Method: Online
- Video(s) and Downloadable PDF consultation form
- Certificate of Completion in Hyaluron Pen Technician
Certification in Bloodborne Pathogen available
Course Requirements for Hyaluron Pen
- Computer Access ( this course is 100% online)
- Internet Access
- Working email address (your login instructions will be sent 24hrs after purchase).
To access your course follow the steps below AFTER purchase
Access Course here after purchase
All of our courses are eligible for insurance and are internationally accredited. In order to maintain accreditation and ensure quality of our courses, you may be required to upload practical Assignments of this course to receive certificate of completion. Check Accreditations and approvals here
Note: This online course is NON-REFUNDABLE It is your responsibility to check in your state to see if you can practice or not before registering. We reserve the right to cancel or refund at will.